Academy is just the beginning of the education and professional growth process at Wilkins Solutions. Every week we offer a variety of Continuing Education. The following sessions include some of the topics we have covered
National Team Calls every Monday Morning – these calls focus on administrative topics as well as sharing field successes and struggles from the previous week.
- Technology Tuesday – Previous topics included Advanced CRM Reporting, Creating Comparisons for Quotes, and Email Campaign Management
- Wednesday Advanced Sales Training – These are conducted by our Chairman Ron Wilkins and are usually our second highest attended trainings (Behind the National Call). Topics have included Behavior Personality Assessment, Neurolinguistics in Sales, and ACP Closing Techniques
- Thursday Vendor Update – this is actually a video that goes out every Thursday with introductions to any new vendors we have added in the previous weekly
- Friday Vendor Calls – We have guest vendors (typically medical/rehab based vendors for one hour followed by 3-4 other vendors). The guest speakers are usually senior executives, owners, or inventors for these companies so it becomes an open session to not only learn about the products but also ask questions about strategy, competitors, etc.
- IDEA Forum – We have an internal message board that includes a variety of topics including sales strategies, quoting/proposals sharing, vertical best practices and direct interaction with our vendors.